Over the last few decades our world seems to have engaged with change at an unprecedented pace
– wars, political upheaval and threats to the stability of democratic governments, looming financial crises, mass migrations, global warming and the real risks of permanent damage to our environment. The Covid-19 pandemic is the most recent of these ‘wake-up’ calls.
The need for evolution and transformation is now urgent – in the midst of this breakdown of so much we imagined to be solid, there is also an opportunity to break through, an opportunity for us all to rise to a different level of thinking and communicating and collaborative working.
What might this change mean – what is the new level of thinking, of being, of communicating with each other and of working together that we need to get to?
And what could this transformation require – not just of our appointed leaders – but of all of us as leaders in our own lives?
My work – based on the principles of Transformational Leadership, Emergent Leadership (Theory U ‘Presencing’) and Vertical Development Leadership – takes a holistic approach, aligning interpersonal communication skills with personal values and insights for personal growth and self-empowerment.
In this way our interpersonal skills become integral to who we are, as a leader at work and in our life outside work, embedded because our communication is congruent with the people we are and who we choose to be in our best and authentic selves, with how we communicate and how we encourage others to do the same.
Dialogue Links invites you to be curious and be ready to be surprised – you will find that the perspectives you gain from this exploration will take your communication and your leadership skills to a whole new level.
Working intentionally, valuing yourself and valuing those around you, connecting with your own sense of purpose and meaning, you take full ownership of yourself as leader in your own life.
- Are you your own leader in your personal and professional life? Are you happy with who that is?
- Can you easily articulate your meaning and purpose as a leader at work, and in your own life?
- Do you nurture your self-awareness through curiosity and creativity, learning and growth?
- Is your communication authentic and skilled?
- How might you reconnect with your untapped inner confidence to expand your horizons?
- How do you want to engage with the new perspectives that change and uncertainty can offer?
- Have you committed wholeheartedly to stretching yourself beyond your comfort zone?
- Do you truly trust yourself to be the amazing being that you know you can be?