Dialogue Links offers coaching, training and consultancy, specializing in interpersonal and intercultural communications.
I offer professional development coaching which gives you the time and space to reflect, plan and make changes.
Your objectives may include –
- Moving from technical expert to a leadership role
- Enhancing personal effectiveness
- Managing a challenging work relationship
- Building a high-functioning inter-professional team
- Initiating sustainable culture change
- Developing personal and team resilience…
Together we question limiting assumptions, old habits, biases and blind spots which may be sabotaging your best efforts as an experienced and capable professional. Through one-to-one developmental conversations you explore your current situation, discover more about yourself and your communication style, and move to action.
- Enhance your skills
- Make best use of your strengths
- Increase your development potential
- Achieve your personal and professional objectives.
Find out more about the Dialogue Links Coaching Model
You, your immediate objectives and your long-term aspirations, are the driving force for my work.
With teams and organisations:
I work closely with decision-makers and their teams to identify and resolve communications challenges through communications programmes, one-to-one coaching and action learning sets.
Typical challenges may include –
- Your organisation is going through a period of transition following a merger or period of rapid growth…
- You are managing cultural change in your organisation…
- You want to increase creativity and autonomous problem-solving within the team
- You are looking to maximise the strengths of your teams…
- You want to enhance your communications with international colleagues, partners and clients…
We work closely together to review the complex matrix of national, professional and team cultures within your organisation. We invite you to review your communications processes, leverage differences and synergies between cultures, identify individual and team strengths and enhance interpersonal and intercultural skills to achieve individual professional satisfaction and the highest levels of team performance.